Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

OMG!!! You Won’t Believe What Area Boys Did To This 23 Year Old Girl Before R.aping Her (Watch Video)

Judith (not real name) is recuperating with heavy dosage of antibiotics, after surviving one of the worst sexual attacks in Lagos in recent times. The incident that sent her to the emergency ward, took place around 10pm on Sunday, August 28 at 106, Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, around Pako Bus Stop,Punch reports.
Judith’s aunty, a trader in the area, said Judith had come to her stall around 9pm that day to collect some money and left around 9.30pm because she had been sick. But to her surprise when she got home, she was told Judith had not been seen.
Her two brothers went in search of her. One of her brothers explained that when he found Judith, he could not believe his eyes. Her slippers were all torn, the dress she was wearing was heavy with blood. She was unsteady on her feet. She could hardly stand up.

2 comments:
Write comments
  1. He no go better for you.idiot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is jeninfer emmanuel scott I live in USA I am very happy today with my family living in USA, My husband left me for good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back, I have tried so many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that introduced me to Dr Akhabue spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are now living happily together today,thanks to him,He is a great woman, you can contact her via email Akhabuetina@gmail.com & i will also say that if you have any problem like diseases,HIV,need lost love,or financial problem you can also contact him now. He Is a kind hearted man who will help you with your problems okay. contact him on Akhabuetina@gmail.com. Or you can whatsapp him on +2347033276499.

    ReplyDelete

Recommended Posts × +